Freestyle Connection Workshop - Wellington, New Zealand
This is a 3 hour workshop designed to be an exploration of movement thru the Freestyle Connection framework. The seminar will help attendees set movements standard and learn to create universal progressions.
Specifically Carl will address:
- Freestyle Connection Framework. A universal language for movement.
- Principles of Motor Control
- Pushing and Pullling
- The theory of Blocking Movement.
This seminar is designed to help you:
* Turn on and trust your intuition about movement
* Use tools that help optimize imperfect movement
* Tap into the universal movement patterns and progressions underlying all disciplines
* Use Carl Paoli's movement framework to create roadmaps for your physical success
* Learn what being strong really means